POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : TMPGEnc questions : TMPGEnc questions Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:06:20 EDT (-0400)
  TMPGEnc questions
From: ZSpider
Date: 30 Dec 2002 14:00:57
Message: <3e1097e9$1@news.povray.org>
My only experience with animation is using Fast Movie Processor to
crunch a bunch of povray bitmaps into an AVI.  I saw the post on the
TMPGEnc software.  I read the FAQ, but like many FAQs, it actually
assumes a bit more than I know.  Will it convert my AVI into a VCD?
Reading through all the FAQ made me think that it will.

If it will, are there any special rules that I have to follow in creating
my AVI, such as frame rate or size?  Any special rules when writing
the file to CD?

Thanks, miker